New office in San Francisco

PredicSis in San Francisco

To support its growth, PredicSis opens up its first office in the United States. After great success in France and Europe, PredicSis is now accelerating its sales & marketing in the US.

PredicSis.ai meets the increasing demand on self-serve analytics software. It blends smart data discovery and predictive analytics in a unique insight discovery workflow geared towards business actions.

'Founding our office in the Bay Area is the next logical step to actively get involved in the ecosystem of partners and customers.  The AI awareness of the Bay Area is another reason which lead us to chose San Fransisco’ Jean Louis Fuccellaro, co-founder and CEO of PredicSis explains.

 

Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Neural Networks… Let’s try to be simple!

Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Neural Networks… Let’s try to be simple!

Steven Spielberg is a visionary! He released, A.I. 15 years ago and unfortunately, he did not raise much attention at that time. Today it would have been probably very different as it’s hard to escape not only AI but some of the buzz words coming along–Machine Learning, Deep Learning.... AI, Artificial Intelligence, is even becoming a public debate mostly around the potential threat it could bring to humanity.
Today, it’s hard to escape not only AI but some of the buzz words –Machine Learning, Deep Learning…- which come with it. AI is even becoming a public debate mostly around the potential threat it brings to humanity.

HDDs fail sometime (know which ones beforehand)

Did you notice how electronic equipment always happen to fail at the worst time? Well, does a ‘good’ moment for a failure exist anyway? This is why you, the latest data scientist unicorn, is often asked to find a solution to the following business problem: reduce failure cost related to the management of a pool of electronic devices by extracting early reliable failure signals from raw sensor data.

How to save precious time in data preparation

As a data scientist, up to 80% of your working time is dedicated to the data preparation and feature engineering tasks. Chatting with the data owners, building predictive models, delivering proved RoI to your stakeholders, eating, sleeping, and other basic functions fill in the remaining 20%. And it’s just plain sad.

So! Like myself, I know you wished you sometimes had a magic wand, transforming your raw data into informative and reliable features. 

Well guess what. This wand is already here

How to Take Advantage of Machine Learning and Kissmetrics to Reduce Churn

Oh you, young and motivated SaaS company. I know you very well. You have a disruptive way of seeing things, a cool product, reasonable prices (well…), and just want to make the world a better place. But you won’t be able to do that if you don’t try to understand the behavior of your hard-earned customers.

You know (well informed that you are) that the “Leaky Bucket theory” is a real thing. Acquiring a new customer will cost you more than trying to keep the ones you already have. And that’s where KISSmetrics in-app analytics and machine learning can help you make better-informed decisions for your customer retention campaigns.

How an API can help improve marketing campaigns - An interview of Adrian Lopez, from Path travel

On May, 21st 2015, PredicSis and ChurnSpotter participated in the PAPIs Connect conference, an international event on machine learning and APIs, intended for decision makers, and held in Paris. 

As a way to promote our API and to allow people to discover PredicSis' products and to promote PAPIs Connect, we thought of a fun way do introduce attendees to the world of predictive analytics. We launched a contest.

The response was truly great and we gained invaluable remarks and feedbacks on the API. Therefore we thought that it would be interesting to make a little interview with our winner.